Sales & Marketing
Brief Job Description:
- The Medical Sales Representative is a key link between pharmaceutical companies and healthcare professionals.
- He/she is responsible for contacting potential customers, identifying their needs, convincing them that the products or service of his/her company can best satisfy their needs.
- Closing the sale according to the terms and conditions; and providing an after-sales service.
- The individual should have good knowledge of the Pharmaceuticals sector(industry/subjects).
- He/ she should have excellent negotiation skills and should demonstrate the ability to understand and present technical data.
- He/she should demonstrate adaptability for coping with frequent changes in products and healthcare system and should be flexible to travel on a frequent basis.
- He should be well turned out.